Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wild and Whacky Wednesday

At least thats what the local grocery store calls it -- it's their sale leader day when they mark a few choice items down to a reasonable price. Other than my foray to the market, it has been a normal day. I did finally get the cell phone and the computer to communicate with each other -- FINALLY! I suppose it would have helped to read the directions, but what MAN does that? It only took a week, three phone calls to Tech Support, a lot of cussing, and a lot of prayer. I did some computer stuff for church, chatted with a few of the neighbors, and watched Wallace and Gromit - The Curse of the Were Rabbit. It was a cute movie to see once. Tonight will be some blogging, TV, and probably a phone chat with Ben. It's been kind of a crummy day -- rainy and clouds -- had the AC on all day to keep the moisture down and to stay comfortable.

I keep hoping that the right job will come my way so I can move out of this lovely (?) place and get on with a little more productive life. Stay well and hug someone..

No comments: