Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday Night

Well, it's been a busy couple of days. Went to Ben's last night to spend some quality time with him before he heads off to camp. Lat night we made a KMart run so I could pick up a couple of items, had ice cream, visited the park, and headed home for movie time. Today we ran a couple of errands and then saw Superman Returns in IMAX -- Wow, what an experience. Tomorrow I'm off to church and then I hit the road for a couple of days to see family who are vacationing at Crystal Lake near Frankfort. It'll be nice to get away and it will be closer than driving to Detroit to see the gang.

While all this is going on I am in the midst of changing cell phone providers. The transition is going smoothly enough except that I haven't had time to sit down and learn all the features on the new phone. I love gadgets as much as the next person, but for some reason it is taking me longer to figure them out these days. Are they getting more complicated or am I getting dumber (or older?)? Whatever it is, I hope to take some of that family time this week to learn this new gadget. EEK. Pray for wisdom.

As busy as I am getting this weekend, there may be no posts until late Monday or Tuesday. Even though I am away from the computer, I still love you all. Stay in touch.

No comments: