Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Quiet Day - Thank God


First off, the accompanying picture has nothing to do with the post, but I took it last weekend and liked the view. It's one of the many small lakes that are scattered around Michigan. Well, anyhow, today was totally different from yesterday. Yesterday was crazy (see yesterday's post for more) today was fairly quiet and peaceful. I did a little yard work -- as little as possible -- and spent a good part of the day on the computer. That, along with a few phone calls and some TV has made the day. I had the opportunity to see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" which I thoroughly enjoyed. I think it's much better than Willy Wonka both in story line and in character development. Tomorrow the dog goes to the groomer and I'm having dinner with the tenants, and I think on Friday I am heading to Ben's. He's leaving town again on Sunday and I am heading up north to see family -- sure hope gas stays under 3 bucks for a few days anyhow. Keep us both in your prayers and thoughts as Ben's transition draws nearer and as I face some challenges in my jobs. There's changes on the horizon, but we aren't quite sure how they will all pan out and that's a tough place to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how far are you and Ben from each other?

If Ben moves..are you going with him?

Good luck guys...keep us posted.