Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday Evening Post


No -- I am not posting the magazine. It is Saturday eveing and regardless of what the weather says, there was a fair amount of rain a little bit ago. It included two power blips that messed up all the digital clocks, the TV satellite, the computer, and me!! Now I have the dubious joy of resetting all those pesky clocks (none of which ever to be in synch with any other). It's been a day of lite cleaning and a little computer task or two, but mostly a day of goofing off -- isn't that what Saturday is for??

Tomorrow it's church in the morning (hope you all make it as well), some technical tasks at the church in the afternoon, and a fun filled evening with Ben. Not a bad way to spend a day. On Monday I will deal with some stuff job related and then head off to spend the evening and most of the holiday at Ben's before he heads out of town for the rest of the week.

If the power continues to stay on for the evening, I think I will curl up and watch Gone with the Wind on TV (don't you love those gowns of Scarlett's?). I hope that you all have a safe and happy holiday weekend and remember -- even though we take holidays, God doesn't -- see you in church.

No comments: