Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Rest of the Weekend


Well, I just got back from Ben's and what a wonderful time we had together. After being together at my place on Sunday, we waited Monday morning for two service people (neither showed up -- took an extended holiday I guess). Then we headed out for the day. We stopped in one of our many state parks for some sightseeing which was cut short because it was drizzling rain and because I took the opportunity to be clumsy and twisted my ankle resulting in what I believe to be a minor (but uncomfortable) sprain. We headed home and shared the steaks that were there from the day before and had a pleasant evening of TV and just hanging out. Between last night and today we got him all packed to head off to Texas for the rest of the week. He's a little concerned about flying, but he's on his way. Now I 'm home and getting back into the week's routine. It's exciting to see that folks are checking out this blog from lots of places around the country and beyond. Take a look at the map to see where everyone is from.

No comments: