Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Thursday



I thought that this was a good day to introduce you all to Amber (my pride and joy). She looks a lot better than she did this morning before the groomer did her magic. Of course, every time she goes to the groomer that means two trips for me -- a total of some 60 miles or so. And I get a really good deal on grooming and --as I am quick to tell people -- she's worth it. In the five years that I've had her, she has traveled all over the country, twice by air. She has fallen in love with Ben (who hasn't?) though his cats aren't crazy about her yet. I don't think she's ever met a stranger. I will say that in our community, our pets become like our children -- a very important part of our lives. There are days that I think Amber is a pain in the neck, but she's mine and she's sticking with me through thick and thin. Take good care of your pets -- they will love your for it.

No comments: