Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Afternoon

Gosh, it's been a busy day. My new (replacement) cell phone arrived and I had to activate it and load some phone numbers in it. Then there was more packing. And a sermon. And Ben will be here tonight. And I had some repairs to do in the building. And I cleaned off two older computers so that I don't have to move them. In the process of doing that I lost a bunch of pictures from one machine and my cell phone address book from the other. Well, I guess that life goes on and in time I can rebuild the phone book. A word of advice to all cell phone users -- DO NOT LOSE YOUR PHONE. It's a pain in the ass to get it replaced and to have to rebuild valuable information. So now I have to make a quick trip to the store, come back and shower and get beautiful (as much as is possible), and try to get some semblance of order to the apartment. Then I think it will be kick back and relax for the evening. Tomorrow the first load will go from here to Ben's. I hope to have most of the work done by the weekend. Only time will tell -- pray for good weather. And pray for a smooth move. EEEKKKK. And pray for my sanity in all this.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

no such thing as a smooth move
so batten down the hatches and remember to take breaks.