Monday, December 04, 2006

Weather -- PHFFFT

Well, it is Monday afternoon and the weather in west Michigan is crappy. It's been snowing all day and I have shoveled the sidewalks twice so far and will need to do so again this evening. I am told that the roads are lousy and there are patches of whiteout -- for those who don't know, that means you can't see crap! That all means that I am not going to be able to go to Ben's or to the concert in which he is singing tonight. I was hoping to see him in his tux and hear the results of the weeks and weeks of rehearsal. I am so disappointed -- but it would be foolhardy to attempt the 100 mile drive today. So, once again, the cloud of disappointment and frustration settles over my living room. I will sit home, watch TV, play on the computer, shovel snow, and hope that the weather improves soon. I hope that they record the concert tonight -- would love to hear it even if it's second hand. Winter came suddenly and with a vengeance. Well, we shall persevere and Spring will come sometime!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I have to fly home to Michigan tomorrow and I am rather looking forward to winter -for 24 hours.