Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday Afternoon

Well, here it is Sunday afternoon and I am home alone. Ben and I spent a great weekend together. Saturday we went to breakfast, hit some craft bazaars (whoopy -- they need some gay guy help) and went to see Santa Clause 3. It was cute and fun and not too bad, but it is third in the series and the cuteness and cleverness of the first movie is starting to wear off. Martin Short did well as Jack Frost, Ann Margaret and Alan Arkin played Santa's in-laws. It was worth seeing, but I hope they don't try to make a fourth movie. There's not too many more plots. This one was "Santa Clause" meets "It's a Wonderful Life" meets "Back to the Future." From that description, you can tell that they are trying too hard.

We went to church this morning -- separately, which was really weird. For some time now we have done it together, but Ben had to head home after church so we drove separately. Now I am sitting here updating the blog and watching Harry Potter. I am watching it snow and wondering if I will have to shovel this evening. I hope not.

I will see Ben tomorrow night when I go to his area for a concert in which he is participating. Then, weather cooperating and all, I will spend the night and come home on Tuesday morning. Let's hope.

1 comment:

Lemuel said...

It sounds as if it were a wonderful weekend, and it looks like you have a pleasant visit ahead of you tomorrow.