Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Wonderful Year

As I sat this morning drinking coffee and missing Ben, I remembered that this was the first anniversary of a very memorable occassion. It was on this day one year ago that Ben and I were together and he shyly yet boldly (Is that a possible combination?) asked if he could kiss me. Silly me -- I said YES, and in saying that I received and shared in perhaps the most passionate kiss of my life to that moment. Since that day there have beena lot more kisses, hugs, and more, and all of it has its magical side, but that moment one year ago today is forever burned into my brain as a moment of wonder, discovery, and excitement. Ben, on this first anniversary of that momentous occassion, I just want to tell you (in front of all blog-dom) that I love you more every day!! Consider yourself kissed!

5 comments:

BentonQuest said...

I love you too, Nick! You have been a wonderous gift to me!

Doug Taron said...

Congratulations to both of you. May the kiss last many more years.

Unknown said...

I feel like I'm watching a really touching moment. Lost in the beauty of the moment, I can't do much more than clap and smile and maybe shed a tear. Ain't Ben & Nick great?

Lemuel said...

Happy "anniversary" to two great guys!

Such a neat post!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys on a great first year.

Steve and Warren