Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Good Grief - What a Day

Well it's only 11:30 AM and the day has already been a little crazy. I've had a couple of odd jobs around the complex to attend to, chatted with several tenants, talked to the fertilizer guy, and welcomed the blood pressure nurse. She had some not so good news for me -- my BP is up again 138/104. She said, "You need to see a doctor." I said, "On whose insurance?" and the discussion went on from there. I need to start eating a little more responsibly and exercising and all the good things that one should be doing anyway. I still have to finish up one chore here and then go off to church to do some planning an computer stuff for this weekend. All this and deal with missing Ben -- again it was early in the AM when I woke up and reached for him only to once again encounter empty space. When oh when is that job going to happen? I found an ad for one for which I need to apply in person which is not possible today. I will see what the rest of the week looks like, but by the time I can reasonably get there the job will no doubt be filled. If I had any amount of money saved for a rainy day, I'd be moved over there and this would not be such a dilemma. Ah, what to do , what to do. If you have someone special in your life, cherish them -- God puts them in our lives for a reason. Ah well, yet one more boring post about my so called life. LOL. Have a great day and stay warm.
"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog...have a great day.