Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Good Grief - What a Day -- Part 2

To continue from my previous post -- I got all my complex work done in time to head to the church to do a bunch of stuff for this weekend. While I was there I got a call from my mother to tell me that my 44 year old brother is in the hospital with heart trouble. He is supposed to have a stint put in tomorrow. Now that really set well with me in light of my blood pressure news earlier today. Ah well, maybe it's a wake up call -- who knows. I will worry about that tomorrow. Then it was a quick dinner and back to church for a special board meeting which dragged on and accomplished little if anything productive. Tomorrow it's back to church for the evening and I get to teach Bible Study as well as my regular duties -- oh joy! It is now pushing midnight and I am tired yet somehow still wide awake. I will finish this post, dream a bit about Ben, and go to bed thinking about the day past and wondering about the one ahead. PLEASE GOD, let it better than today. Good night all; Ben, I love you! And to Steve who commented on my previous post-- know that in God's time and way, the right thing will happen for you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Later!

No comments: