Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Need Your Help

Hi readers. This is an unusual post, but this is the only place I know of to seek what I need at this moment. I need to find one or more people who have experience as the partner of a person who has had a penis piercing. I need someone to chat with about this subject because Ben now has an adornment in that area. Suffice it to say, I have some concerns and hangups, but I know how ever it goes I will be fine and we will adapt to this change. If you -- or someone you know -- has some experience (not as the pierced one, but as his partner), I'd sure appreciate a comment or an email so that we can chat and I can get the assurances that my old fashioned mind is seeking. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Nick - i don't have experience with them; nor have I been with anyone with one. But, I know a lot of men with them. All of them say they are jolly good fun and enhance sex etc. I know nobody who said "I regret this" or got rid of it. So explore it as something new and adventuresome.
And if it doesn't work, he can take it out as if nothing occured.