Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Gnome Unmasked

Well, the keys have reappeared and the identity of the gnome is now known. It seems that Ben borrowed my keys to get something from the car last night and then left them in his pants pocket. Now, why would I check his pockets for my keys? Hmmmm. Well, anyway maybe it was in God's plan to give me a day off today. So all is well and we were out for a while this afternoon. Now it's sit and veg the rest of the day. Hope your weekend was as "interesting" as ours. Love ya!

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

My mind raced to excusing you for not noticing the jingling in Ben's pants, but I guess the less said the better. ;)

Ur-spo said...

drat those car key gnomes!
they are more pesky than the cup sprites (I wrote about them a few weeks ago).
I am sorry to see the gnomes are stll in Michigan.