Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday, Monday

Well, it's been a day of little odds and ends. Going to the bank, paying a couple of billes, figuring out that if I don't spend ANY money for the next two weeks, I can cover the first of the month bills. Of ocurse I hAve two trips across the state, one of which is a four day conference -- that means meals, etc, and of course a bunch of gasoline. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make those trips without spending any money --well, I will be frugal in what I spend, but I must spend some. God will figure out how it is all going to work out. This evening has been laundry time -- oh joy. It's been a crummy day out side, so I've been in the house most of the day and am going a little stir crazy. AND I miss Ben. I keep hoping that this will be the week when I hear something about a job. Sure would be nice to have something come through for me. We shall see. That is about all that's going on in my world today -- not what the hets would call the gay lifestyle-- LOL. Anyhow, the rest of the week should hold a bit more excitement, so I guess I will get myself geared up and ready. Hope your Monday has been good. Have a great week and hug someone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is quite the 'lifestyle' you lead, isn't it? Paying bills and running errands and watching the weather turn to fall. Wow. It pretty much makes you like every other person, man or woman, tall or short, gay or straight.