Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Feeling Whiney Tonight

Well, here it is Wednesday night and I am feeling particularly whiney. There's nothing specifically wrong or bad happening, but I am just kind of "whelmed" tonight. I am missing Ben, I feel loaded with church stuff (it's the busy week of the month), the apartment job is its usual whacky thankless self, and I am just tired. I'm not really sleepy and I'm not so fatigued that I can't move, but I am just at the point of wondering how much of my life is worth it. Ben is worth it --absolutely no question there ; church is worth it; the apartment job is - at the moment - a necessary evil. I know that after a good night's sleep and a productive day or two, I will be fine. In the meantime, I guess I will just whine a litte, hug the dog, and go to sleep. Thanks for letting me vent. Love yourself and don't get too stressed out.

No comments: