Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday Morning

Good morning all! It is Sunday morning and time to get ready for church. Yesterday was an ordinary and uneventful day. Aside from pulling a few weeds and running some laundry, about all I did was play on the computer, watch TV, and generally goof off. While I will be at my own church this morning, my heart, thoughts, and prayers will be with Ben as he delivers his farewell sermon on this his second to the last Sunday there. I know he's worried about being too emotional and not being able to get through it, but he will do fine. After we both get done with church stuff, he's on his way over here so that we can have some "us" time. After having both dealt with our lives in transition for a year or more, I sure wish things would calm down and allow us to get on with our lives and to explore the "us" factor a bit more closely. Anyhow, it's time to go get dressed, so I will leave you with this:
1) It is great to be alive
2) It is a beautiful day
3) God is awesome
4) I love you all
5) You are in my prayers today - how about yours?

Hope to see you all in church -- it's a great start to a week.

No comments: