Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Update

Well, we are completely out of the old apartment; now we need to dig out of the move stuff and get settled in the new place. The only casualties (other than our backs) were a plate and the dryer. This is the same dryer that our helpful neighbor took down the stairs backward -- thump, thump, bang, bang. SO -- today I was doing the wash in the apartment and carrying it wet across the hall to the laundry room to dry it. Oh joy! I think we will be dryer shopping in the next week or so - -oh boy, more money to spend. At least I won't be making the 35 mile trip each way to work for a while. I reactivated my unemployment claim, so there will be some money coming in. No I'm just tired, but I guess with no job I will have some time to rest. Isn't God good? Anyway, have a great day and hug someone!

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

best wishes as you settle into your new place! Sorry to hear about the dryer.

Ur-spo said...

indeed good luck