Friday, May 16, 2008

Lazy Jerks

I don't know what is the matter with people these days. I took this picture recently in a rearby highway rest area. This is the view in the parking lot that greeted me as I opened my door. The most sad part of the whole scene is that there was a proper trash can about ten to fifteen steps from this pile of cigarette butts and baby diapers. It is a sad day when people are so lazy and careless as to dump trash in the parking lot when, with just a few steps and a little effort, they could be good citizens and keep the world a bit cleaner. SO -- whoever the heck you are who left this mess -- PLEASE take a lessen and clean up after your lazy self.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

oooh this is one of my biggsest pet peeves !
smokers belive they are OK to dump their butts out the window and anywhere they wish, on the rationale it is paper and will biodegrade.
smokers are pigs. that sounds bad but it burns me so to see litter with rationale.