Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Eight Things About Me

I got tagged by Bento complete Eight Things About Me, so here goes.
1. I hate things like this. If anyone else sent it to me, I'd ignore it.
2. I sleep naked
3. I can waste time with the best of them
4. I saw My Fair Lady 5 times in one week
5. I have a poodle
6. I ignore doctors as much as possible
7. I am a junk food junkie
8. I usually leave the car radio OFF. I enjoy the quiet.

Now, since Ben and others have been tagging folks and since many of us know the same group of folks, I will not pass this on. If you see it and haven't been tagged, go for it and pass it on -- just don't pass it back to me. LOL.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

ohoh
#4 and #5; people will think you are homosexual or something.

Anonymous said...

Ur-Spo forgot to add #4 - Broadway? Film? Gay in any direction! -- and the particular play is one of my absolute favs!!