Lemuel tagged me for this, so here it goes.
As usual there are rules and they are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1) What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
On 11. April 1998, I was pastoring a church in Springfield, IL and was considering a change in location. My five years there had been semi-productive but God was knocking at the door to let me know it was time to move on to a new call which actually came a year later.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Pay bills
2. Play Sudoku on line
3. Fix dinner
4. Walk the dog
5. Get a good night’s sleep
3) Snacks I enjoy:
1. chips – prefer Ruffles
4. Bread and butter – the cheap white bread
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. pay off all my debts
2. set aside enough savings that I could quit my job and live comfortably for the rest of my years
3. Endow a few churches I know of.
4. Make sure my family is provided for.
5) Three of my bad habits:
1. I’m a bit of a slob.
2. Like to sit around and waste time
6) 5 places I have lived: (in no order whatsoever…)
1. Florida – several locations
2. Michigan - around
3. Springfield IL
4. Augusta, GA
5. On the road in a travel trailer
7) 5 jobs I have had:
2. Computer Operator
3. Bank Branch Manager
4. Shoe Salesman
5. Help Desk Agent
5 bloggers that I wanna know more about:
JUST FIVE? If you read this and want to do it, go for it.