Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The End is in Sight

No,folks, not THAT butt LOL. However, the move is just about done. We decided to take today off from moving and finish tomorrow, leaving the clean up for Friday. Thank God that is nearly over -- about killed us! No more third floor walk ups!!!!! And -- I will have lots of time to finish up on Friday since my lovely temp employment assignment ends tomorrow!! Unless they have something else lined up -- yeah, right!-- I will be back in the ranks of the unemployed. I guess the State of Michigan can support me for a while. At least the weather is starting to get nice. That also means that I can focus on getting all the boxes unpacked and all the crap put away -- like THAT will ever happen LOL. Even though we downsized from the house less than a year ago, we still have more stuff than two people should have in an apartment. Anyone have a spare basement? Ah well, the Bible says that to everything there is a season -- I guess the moving season and the working season are both about over. That's what is happening on this wonderful Wednesday. Hug someone!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

there are no basements in Arizona, worse luck for us, so we can't lend you any.