Friday, March 09, 2007

Whoopie! The Weekend is HERE

The wonderful thing about it being Friday night is that I don't have to jump out of bed first thing in the morning. Sunday morning church comes early and Monday through Friday mean up in time for work, so Saturday is a treat. The joy of this particular coming Saturday is that Ben will be back by early afternoon. He will probably be exhausted, so he will want to nap - and I will let him -- after a while LOL!!. The weather is starting to show signs of Spring -- the temp was in th e40s today and that trend is supposed to continue. Maybe winter is past (but I wouldn't put the snow shovel away quite yet. Anyway, it's just about bed time. I gotta get some sleep so that I can be chipper and ready to welcome my man home. By the way, if you were going to call us tomorrow afternoon or evening -- don't! We will be busy re-connecting and catching up on each other. Have a great weekend -- we will.

No comments: