Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Home Again

Hi all; well, I am back home after spending a couple days caring for Mother and the dogs. It was a nice time, but it is nice to be home again with Ben and the animals. I worked this afternoon spending almost 7.5 hours in front of the computer learning about the company history, shrink prevention, hazardous materials, sexual harrassment, and more. YAWN. How exciting. I will be working the next 8 days in a row before I get a day off, but at least I will be free to go to my niece's graduation party. Oh goody!! Anyway, since I just got home I think I should go spend some time with my man. Have a good evening. I know I will.

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

I'm sure Ben is a much happier man now. ;)

Ur-spo said...

i am glad to hear you are back safe and well.
shrink prevention sounds rather healthy to me.