Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's All Facebook's Fault


Hi all! When I looked at my page today, I realized how long it's been since I posted anything. Shame on me. Besides the reality that I haven't had much to say, I've been hooked on Facebook and seem to be spending a lot (read that as way too much) time there exploring and of course playing Pirates and Sudoku. So, blame Facebook - I seem to strangely addicted.

On a different note, I completed my federal and state income tax forms. The US owes me, and I owe the state. At least the difference is in my favor. Now all I need to do is figure out the city forms -- they're more convoluted than the US IRS forms == I never thought that was possible, but..... Once the federal check arrives, it is going for four new tires for the little red car. With the miles I do, good tires are essential. At least I got new wiper blades the other day and with Ben's help got them put on -- in cold windy weather. A word to the wise: If you need wiper blades do it in August or September when it's warmer. We about frostbit our hands, noses, and ears. At least now I can see out the windows LOL.

I don't know much else today so this will be it for this post. See you all again soon (sooner than this time). Remember to hug someone.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I've missed you
I blame Facebook in taking away my blogger buddies who are dazzled by its charms.