Monday, September 08, 2008

It's Coming!!

Christmas is coming! We all know that on some level, but working in a retail establishment is making that reality hit home already. I went to work the other day, and the area that up until the other day held garden ornaments is morphing into a Christmas wonderland -- just on the edge of my line of sight from the service desk there is an entire display of green garland. I woas off yesterday, so God only knows what may have appeared and what I may face when I return this afternoon. I love Christmas, but I fear that working so close to that section of the store may give me an overdose. Hope not! Hug someone today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a very wonderful comment. You made some wonderful points and I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me. Jen

Lemuel said...

I breeze through a local Target on Saturday and was blown away seening Christmas decorations.

Ur-spo said...

no christmas until thanksgiving thankyou very much
i have halloween to get through.